Looking for the best portable aerial rig for outdoor use? Then you’re in the right place.
When looking for a portable aerial rig, there are many factors to consider. You want to find one that is durable and will withstand the elements, while still being lightweight and easy to transport. Here are our top three picks for the best portable aerial rigs for both indoor and outdoor use!
At A Glance
These Are The Best Portable Aerial Rigs For Both Indoor & Outdoor Use:
We have narrowed it down to three of the best portable aerial rigs for both indoor and outdoor use. They are all very durable and lightweight, making them easy to transport:
OUR TOP CHOICE: Happybuy 9.6 FT Portable Aerial Rig For Aerial Yoga/Silks/Inversion With Swing Bundle & Safety Belts
Why is the Happybuy 9.6 ft Portable Aerial Rig the top choice? If you are in a hurry, here is a summary!
- This aerial rig is made of high-quality steel, making it very durable.
- It is also lightweight and easy to transport.
- The swing bundle allows for more versatile use. Some rigs at this pricepoint do not come with any additional accessories.
- Comes with yoga stretch fabric yet can be used for lyra hoop aerial hoop, as well as other general fitness activities such as boxing (you can securely hang your boxing bag), pull-ups, and also dip rings can be attached.
More About The Happybuy 9.6 FT Portable Aerial Rig:
Happybuy’s aerial rig bracket is the perfect portable and sturdy steel pipe structure for any occasion. Constructed with a maximum load capacity of 250kg/551lbs, this durable product can withstand rain or other weather conditions while providing you ultimate safety!
The side has an innovative triangular design that provides stability during use so it doesn’t shift during heavy use. You also won’t need to worry about being blown over easily by wind gusts.
The Happybuy aerial rig base has screws that are designed to rotate in all directions without slipping, as well as the added non-slip foot pad that increases friction and creates better grip on all surfaces.
The installation is simple, and you can easily do it with one or two people in just a few minutes!
With its adjustable height features, it can very easily be set up for aerial yoga (9.5 feet) as well as fitness at 6.5 ft. So you get the quality and sturdiness without the hassle of installing permanent equipment which takes up space on your property.
Additionally, the frame does not require any screws to connect the steel pipes and it folds back away easily for storage or transport with its free carry bag!
What Users Say:
Many people say they are very happy with their purchase and are glad they finally took the leap. They are generally happy with the build quality and sturdiness of the rig but have also stated that it is a lot larger than they had anticipated. It is highly recommended that you check the specs before ordering to ensure it will meet your individual needs.
- Material: Steel
- Steel Pipe Diameter: 45mm/1.8″
- Steel Pipe Thickness: 1.5mm/0.06″
- Weight: 33kg/73lbs
- Maximum Load: 250kg/551lbs
- Bracket Size(LxWxH): 2.68m/106″ x 1.88m/74″ x 2.93m/115″
What’s In The Box
- 1 x Aerial Yoga Frame
- 1 x 12m/472″ Blue Yoga Stretch Fabric
- 1 x 8-Shaped Universal Ring
- 1 x Bull Headlock
- 1 x O-Belt
- 2 x Main Locks
- 2 x Safety Belts
OUR 1ST RUNNER UP: KT Indoor/Outdoor Foldable Aerial Yoga Stand /Aerial Silk Rig
Quality On A Budget
KT Aerial Yoga Stand Frame Indoor Outdoor KT1.1518. Foldable, Portable Aerial Silk rig. Height Adjustable, Stable and Durable Yoga Swing Stand Frame
- EASY HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT: Effortlessly set up and adjust the height of horizontal-bar (without a spanner wrench) from 72.8’’ - 92.5’’ (185cm - 235cm). It’s high enough to hang yoga hammock but not exceed your ceiling so you can put it in any room. This air yoga stand can support up to 440.9 LBs (200kgs), weighs just 37.47 lbs (17kgs).
- HIGH QUALITY yoga sling frame, made of high-strength alloy steel. STURDY, LOW VIBRATION and high FORCE-BEARING CAPACITY during exercise. Please note that the word “sturdy” or “stable” does not mean 0% wobble. We upgraded the product design several times to reduce up to 92% of the wobble so majority of users feel it’s “stable” when they exercise. DURABLE, comes with an astonishing 05 years warranty which guarantees it is the best yoga swing stand that money can buy!
- PORTABLE. Convenient and easy to move this KT fly yoga stand anywhere within your home/office and takes LESS THAN 10 SECONDS TO FOLD UP after use. Easy to add or remove other accessories beside aerial yoga hammock and kit such as foam handle grips, swing chair for kids, hammock chair, TRX straps.
- Endorsed by doctors, this SAFE & EFFECTIVE back stretcher helps alleviate sciatica, herniated discs, and spinal issues. Adjust the height, grip the bar, and allow gravity to stretch your spine—no inversion needed. Simple, quick, and more effective than alternatives.
- Don't wait! The KT Aerial Yoga Stand is perfect for you. Avoid drilling and door frame damage. Hang your essentials with ease. Ideal for yoga studios or home use, you'll love the versatility and convenience this stand offers
Why is the KT Indoor/Outdoor Foldable Aerial Silk Rig a top choice? If you are in a hurry, here is a summary!
If you’re looking for a quality aerial rig that is both portable and affordable, for outdoor use, it is important to consider the features that are most important to you.
- The KT Indoor/Outdoor Foldable Aerial Yoga Stand /Aerial Silk Rig is a high-quality option that has many great features.
- It is easy to set up and adjust the height, and it can bear up to 440.9 LBs (200kgs).
- It is also portable and folds up quickly after use, for transport.
- Additionally, it is a safe and effective lower back pain stretcher. It is a great option for those looking for quality on a budget. Plus, it comes with a 5-year warranty!
More About The KT Indoor/Outdoor Foldable Aerial Silk Rig:
This is the perfect way to get aerial yoga done at home without drilling into your ceiling, seeing that hammock always hanging in the middle of the room or, having a bulky frame take up space inside. This medium size model can hold up nicely with 235cm heights and 100-inch width so you won’t have any problems doing various types of aerial movements!
With a load capacity of 200kg, this is our second choice to the Happybuy (with a load capacity of 250kg) for those who are a little heavier or looking to do some very intense routines.
The stand has an anti-slip design with rubber end caps that keep it in place, making your workout safer. Its weight 37.47 lbs (17kgs).
This yoga sling frame is a high-quality product that’s perfect for practicing at home or outdoors. It has a strong steel construction with rubber padding on either side. You can rest assured that this rig is durable and is built to last.
With a high-strength alloy steel construction that’s steady even during intense exercises like calisthenics! Plus its low vibration makes it comfortable for long-term use too.
I must say, this rig is unmatched on set-up speed. It takes about 10 seconds to fold open and fold down after your workout. You are tired and just want your space back to normal as quick as possible? This is your stand!
It is 17kg so just keep that in mind if you are planning on using it outdoors. While 17kg is not much to some, if you are trekking with all of your other aerial gear it might be something to consider.
That being said, if maximum capacity is not a deciding factor for you – this is rig really does offer high quality on a budget. That, coupled with the quick and easy set-up, is why this rig is on our list of top 3 best portable aerial rigs for outdoor use!
What Users Say:
Most people have nothing but positive things to say about this aerial stand, giving it high marks for quality, durability, and ease of use. They also recommend it for anybody in a small apartment or with minimal space.
A few people have mentioned that the bolts included with the stand were not the right size, and that they had to spend more money to get the stand assembled properly to their standard of sturdiness.
But overall, this is an excellent option for those looking for a portable aerial rig that is both affordable, easy to set up, and durable.
|Max height||92.5 inches|
|Total item weight||18 kg|
What’s In The Box:
Trapeze frame only.
OUR 2ND RUNNER UP: Uplift Active Adjustable Premium Stainless Steel Home Yoga Aerial Rig
When The Price Is No Object!
Uplift Active Adjustable Yoga Aerial Rig - Only Premium Home Yoga Stand with Adjustable Height | Portable Stainless Steel Rig | Aerial Fitness, Use with Hoops/Lyra, Silks & Hammock
- VERSATILE AERIAL USES: practice aerial anywhere with this portable stand - take to parks, festivals, events, or use at home or in the studio. This is perfect for Aerial Fitness, Aerial Yoga, Static Trapeze, Aerial Hoop and Low Silks.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE: the only rig that is adjustable for multiple heights using the telescopic legs – allowing you to use indoors or outdoor
- PREMIUM QUALITY: this rig is made of magnesium alloy, so it's strong, sturdy, yet light enough to travel, and completely height adjustable from 5ft (152cm) up to 11ft (335cm). To attach your silks, trapeze, hammock or lyra, simply attach your carabiner to one of the two top bar connector rings. These can be moved around so you can use the A-Frame for multiple disciplines.
- BUILT TO LAST: Recommended max user weight limit of 310 lbs for normal Aerial use, with silks and hoop and static trapeze. This frame should not be used for any swinging discipline, or drops.
- PORTABLE: Lightweight frame allows the user to take it anywhere with them! Carrying bag included. Silk not included.
Why is the Uplift Active Adjustable Premium Stainless Steel Home Yoga Aerial Rig on our list? If you are in a hurry, here is a summary!
This beast is only third on the list due to the price. For most people, it is out of reach. But if you have the money for a premium frame, this aerial rig will not disappoint.
- The Uplift Active Adjustable Premium Stainless Steel Home Yoga Aerial Rig is versatile and perfect for practicing aerial arts anywhere, whether it’s at parks, festivals, events, or at home or in the studio.
- This rig is height adjustable, so it can be used by people of different heights.
- The frame is made of magnesium alloy which makes it strong, sturdy, and light enough to travel with.
- The max user weight limit for this aerial rig is 310 lbs.
- The lightweight frame of the Uplift Active Adjustable Premium Stainless Steel Home Yoga Aerial Rig allows the user to take it anywhere with them.
The Uplift Active Adjustable Premium Stainless Steel Home Yoga Aerial Rig is built to last with a premium frame made of stainless steel. It is also height adjustable and versatile for practicing aerial arts anywhere.
Although it is not the most affordable frame on our list, it is worth the price because of its premium build quality. The Uplift Active Adjustable Premium Stainless Steel Home Yoga Aerial Rig is perfect for those who want a rig that will last them for years.
Our only concern was the maximum load. With the others on our list offering a higher maximum load, we feel that for the pricetag this is a bit of a letdown.
The best way to describe the experience of setting up this hoop is ‘intuitive’. It comes in a big box with four legs, an adjustable top bar, and pins for height customization – just insert them into place!
What’s In The Box:
|Stainless Steel Top Bar||1pcs 1.4 meters|
|Telescopic Legs||4 pcs 1.6 meters (size in between each height hole: 15cm)|
|Tension Steel D-Pins||12 pcs|
|Nylon Stabilizing Belts||2pcs (black)|
|Top Bar Connectors||2 pcs (fully adjustable or removable for easy rigging)|
|Hex Key Wrench||1pcs|
|Silicone Pads||4 pcs (assembled on the bottom of the feet to prevent floor damage)|
|1 carrying bag for on-the-go|
Our Final Take
In first place, we have the Happybuy Portable Aerial Rig Stand. This rig is strong and sturdy, making it a great option for those looking for a quality aerial stand that is also easy to set up and transport. It is height adjustable, so it can be used by people of different heights, for different activities, and with it’s high max load capacity, it is perfect for those who are a little heavier.
The only downside to this rig is that it is not the most portable, as it is a bit on the heavy side and more often than not requires two people to set up.
So, if you are not fussed about load capacity and just want a quick and easy set-up, the KT Rig is your best bet.
Alternatively, the premium option, the Uplift Active, offers the best of both worlds and would make a suitable choice for those looking for a frame that is adjustable and can be used by people of all heights, with a high max weight capacity. It is also made of magnesium alloy which makes it strong and light-weight, perfect for traveling.
For more quality content like this, be sure to check out the Pole Model Youtube Channel!
See you there 🙂