Looking for an aerial yoga hammock? You’ve come to the right place! In this comprehensive review and buying guide, we’ll take a look at five of the best aerial yoga hammocks on the market. We’ll discuss what they are, their features, pros, and cons, and help you decide which one is the best aerial yoga hammock for you!
What is an Aerial Yoga Hammock?
Aerial Yoga Hammocks are a yoga prop that help you do poses and stretches you otherwise couldn’t do. They attach to ceiling anchors and can support your entire body weight, making them perfect for inverting (hanging upside down) and stretching. Many people find Aerial Yoga Hammocks helpful because they provide more support than traditional yoga straps or blocks, and they’re a lot of fun to use!
At A Glance: Top 5 Aerial Yoga Hammocks
- What is an Aerial Yoga Hammock?
- At A Glance: Top 5 Aerial Yoga Hammocks
- 1. Top Choice: Yogabody Yoga Inversion Swing with Free Video Series and Pose Chart
- 2. Runner Up: Yoga4You Aerial Yoga Swing Set
- 3. Best Choice On A Budget: Yoga Swing Pro Premium Aerial Hammock
- 4. 5.5 Yards Premium Silk Aerial Yoga Hammock
- 5. Complete Kit – Portable Aerial Yoga Rig With Silk
- Aerial Hammcok Buying Guide & FAQs
All of these hammocks can be used with a portable aerial rig or installed at home safely.
1. Top Choice: Yogabody Yoga Inversion Swing with Free Video Series and Pose Chart
If you are looking for the perfect aerial yoga hammock, this top-of-the-line aerial yoga hammock is made of high-quality materials and comes with a free video series and pose chart to help you get started.
It’s also backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you can be sure that you’re making the best decision for your aerial yoga needs!
What’s In The Box:
- Extra nylon ropes
- Bonus Video Tutorials
- Pose Chart
- Online access to professional tutorials and pose charts for beginners.
What User’s Say About The Yogabody Yoga Inversion Swing:
The common consensus is that:
- It really works for back pain and recovering from back injuries.
- Most customers are happy with the product and the fast shipping (available with Prime delivery)
- The product comes with clear, easy to follow instructions for installation.
- They love the weight limit (600 pound) as it is friendly for bigger users.
- The ropes that come with it are perfect for being able to adjust the height to where you want them
- There is a bit of a learning curve when first starting to use it for hanging upside down.
- The fabric, rope, and carabiners are all very sturdy.
YOGABODY Yoga Trapeze Pro – Yoga Inversion Swing with Free Video Series and Pose Chart, Purple
- Relieve Back Pain. Get instant traction and create more space between your vertebrae when you hang upside down.
- Increase Strength, Balance, Flexibility. Posterior chain, grip, backbends, hamstrings, and hip openers.
- Bonus Video Tutorials and Pose Chart. Online access to professional tutorials and pose charts for beginners.
- Easy Setup. Hang in minutes from a chin-up bar, beam, or solid tree branch. Ceiling hooks and stand sold separately.
- Safety-Tested to 600lbs. Rubber handle grips, adjustable straps, gym-grade carabiners, stylish carrying bag.
2. Runner Up: Yoga4You Aerial Yoga Swing Set
An amazing set with everything you need to get started in aerial yoga at home!
Most people have a hard time finding the time to exercise. It’s tough to find motivation, and you can’t always be there when it’d be most convenient. That’s why stretching out on the Yoga4You Aerial Yoga Swing Set is so comfortable!
Inversions are easy as pie with this anti-gravity device that works as an excellent yoga swing set. With this hammock trapeze swing, not only can you take your workout outside – you’ll get training that helps fight back pain!
And just think about all of the fun that the little members of your family can get in too! They’ve included templates for beginner aerial poses along with plans for installation at home or anywhere else where high ceilings are available.
What’s In The Box:
What User’s Say About The Yoga4You Aerial Yoga Swing Set:
Aerial Yoga Swing Set - Yoga Hammock Aerial Swing - Aerial Sling Inversion Fly Kit - Flying Yoga Inversion Tool - Antigravity Ceiling Hanging Yoga Sling - Adult Kids Arial Door Yoga Swing (Green)
- STRONG and DURABLE: Aerial yoga flying hammock swing is made of studio quality silk nylon fabric. Anti gravity yoga hanging kit is strong enough to hold up to 600 lbs
- COMFORT: Large and wide antigravity yoga hammock swing (98"x59") has double material layer in the middle part. Fly air yoga swing set with foam handles makes your aerial inversions and exercises more pleasant
- BROAD INSTALLATION OPTIONS: With the help of 2x50" hanging hammock straps, you can install aerial yoga swing set up to 11ft - indoor, outdoor, using door mount bar, exposed beam, tree branch, ceiling mount etc
- BENEFITS: Few short sessions per week on anti-gravity inversion tool bring back pain relief. Aerial trapez swing develops your core muscles, improves stretching and is fun for kids. Great workout tool!
- eBOOK: Digital guide in PDF provides basic ceiling mount and starter hanging instructions, aerial poses for Inversion trapeze beginners and professionals
3. Best Choice On A Budget: Yoga Swing Pro Premium Aerial Hammock
I love a premium product absent of the premium price!
This premium-grade kit is triple-stitched for durability and can support up to 500+ lbs. It’s also Portable and adjustable, making it perfect for use in your home, gym, or on a branch of a tree! The package includes everything you need to get started, including a portable travel bag.
Aerial yoga inversion exercises help improve back pain, spinal decompression, and pelvic floor issues. It also helps to improve the body’s strength and gain natural flexibility to cope with anxiety, stress and as a result, you get restful sleep.
Multiple uses make this aerial yoga swing kit a must-have, whether you’re an aerial yoga enthusiast or just starting out.
What’s In The Box:
- 1 x Yoga Hammock Seat (5 ft x 8 ft)
- 2 x Yoga Swing Arms
- 6 x Ergonomic Foam Padded Handles
- 4 x Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Locking Carabiners
- 2 x Multi-Loop Daisy Chains with Separate Carrying bag
- 1 x Travel Bag
- Installation Guide
YOGA SWING PRO Premium Aerial Hammock Anti Gravity Yoga Swing Kit - Acrobat Flying Sling Set for Indoor and Outdoor Inversion Therapy
- STUDIO GRADE MATERIAL: Made from premium grade 210T nylon parachute fabric to give you a comfortable stretch for yoga inversion. Triple Stitching provides added safety and durability which supports weight up to 500+ lbs
- IMPROVED STRENGTH & FLEXIBILITY. Aerial yoga inversion exercises helps improving the back pain, spinal decompression and pelvic floor issues. It also helps to improve the body’s strength and gain natural flexibility to cope with anxiety, stress and as a result you get restful sleep
- SIMPLE INSTALLTION: Our portable and adjustable aerial yoga swing kit also includes installation guide to help you with its quick setup feature. It can be installed anywhere, be it your home, gym, or on a branch of a tree for the perfect yoga workout. Use it as a hammock outsides or a swing as your kids are going to love it.
- SPIRITUAL UPLIFTING & STRESS RELIEVING BLEND: Yoga hammock psychological effects triggers your inner optimistic aura, stables your mind & acts as a mood booster. Its ideal to use for stretching & relaxing as it acts as a mood booster and stress reliever so you can get both Improved physical and mental health
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: Premium grade yoga hammock kit comes with a portable travel bag that includes 1 yoga swing seat, 2 yoga sling arms with 6 ergonomic foam padded handles, 4 heavy-duty stainless steel locking carabiners, pair of multi-loop daisy chains and an installation guide
What User’s Say About The Yoga Swing Pro:
- Many users are pleased with how easy it is to set up the hammock and that it can be attached to many things.
- They use it on a swingset and a rope swing, and the kids are able to do tricks on it, too.
- It is very sturdy and can hold adults and kids together.
- It has been left outside in all kinds of weather and it holds up.
- If you need anchor bolts, you will need to order them separately as it doesn’t come with them.
4. 5.5 Yards Premium Silk Aerial Yoga Hammock
What’s In The Box:
What User’s Say About The Premium Silk Aerial Yoga Hammock:
F.Life Aerial Yoga Hammock 5.5 Yards Premium Aerial Silk Fabric Yoga Swing for Antigravity Yoga Inversion Include Daisy Chain,Carabiner and Pose Guide
- There are many Aerial Yoga Hammocks on the market, but our Basic Aerial Yoga Hammock is made from Certified Quality Material And Hardware. 1 x 5.5 yards Elastic aerial hammock , 2 x Steel Screw-lock Carabiners (25KN), 2 x 3ft Nylon Reinforced Daisy Chains (23KN).Max rated for 2,000 pound dynamic load.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL – It is long lasting, comfortable, and can be used by the whole family. The fabric is 100% Nylon Tricot fabric and between 102 to 108 inches wide. It is tightly woven, durable, soft, and easy to clean. It stretches on the width not length so it will form to your body for comfort while maintaining the strength necessary for sitting in the hammock.The fabric is rated for 2,000 pound dynamic load.
- EASY SET UP AND INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED -Our aerial yoga hammock kit include Knot tying guide step by step, aerial yoga beginer pose guide.The Included Carry Bag Makes It Easy To Take yoga hammock With You And Do Any aerial yoga Away From yoga studio Or Your Home or Outdoor.
- AERIAL YOGA BENEFITS-Aerial yoga uses a silk hammock to perform poses and stretches designed to increase flexibility, stretching, relaxation, stress reduction, and back pain.Aerial yoga also additional sensory, cognitive, and health benefits. yoga hammock gives the body more room to stretch.Small studies suggest that aerial yoga may help aid weight loss and increase balance and strength
- TO OUR CUSTOMER:Thank you for your purchase of aerial yoga rigging equipment from F.Life. We appreciate your business. Also, due to many types of overhead environments, F.Life does not provide instructions on how to rig your ceiling. We suggest that you consult with a licensed contractor.
5. Complete Kit – Portable Aerial Yoga Rig With Silk
For anybody looking for a complete aerial yoga kit and not just the silk hammock, this portable rig and kit will be the perfect purchase. You can use it straight out of the box and it takes no time at all to set up.
What’s In The Box:
What User’s Say About The Yoga Swing Pro:
Aerial Hammcok Buying Guide & FAQs
Things to Consider Before Buying an Aerial Yoga Hammock:
Aerial yoga hammocks can be a great investment for people who are looking to add an extra level of challenge and excitement to their yoga practice. Before making the purchase, there are a few things to consider.
First and foremost, it’s important to make sure that the hammock is made from a high-quality material that will be able to support your weight. It’s also important to consider the size and weight of the hammock, as well as its durability.
Additionally, it’s important to think about where you plan on using the hammock. If you’re mostly interested in using it at home, then you’ll need something that is easy to set up and store away. If you’re interested in taking your hammock on the go, then you’ll need to make sure that it comes with a storage bag.
Similarly, if you want to use it on a tree or outdoors, consider the additional purchases you may need to make in order to safely use it in those settings.
What to look for when you are buying an Anti-Gravity yoga hammock:
Aerial yoga hammocks can generally carry a lot of weight, but make sure to check the weight capacity before you buy. A yoga hammock with a high weight capacity is important because it can safely support more weight.
This is important if you are a larger person or if you plan on using the hammock for additional exercises that involve more weight. A yoga hammock with a high weight capacity will be able to support your body weight and keep you safe during your workout.
Look for hammocks made from high-quality fabric that will be durable and long lasting.
The fabric of an aerial yoga hammock is important because it needs to be sturdy enough to support the weight of your body and not rip. It’s also important that the fabric be absorbent so that it doesn’t get slippery when you start to sweat.
One thing to look for in a good quality aerial yoga hammock is whether or not the fabric has been tested and certified for use in aerial activities.
This will ensure that the fabric is strong enough to support your weight without ripping, and that it won’t become slippery when wet from the sweat.
Aerial hammocks come in different lengths, depending on what type of activities it will be used for, you will need to find one that fits your needs.
kits usually come with hooks, carabiners, and a daisy chain. The hooks attach to the aerial yoga hammock, while the carabiners clip onto the loops on each end of the hammock. The daisy chain is used to adjust the length of the hammock.
Does it come with a storage bag? This is a great extra feature to have, especially if you plan on traveling with your aerial yoga hammock.
A warranty is important because it guarantees that the product you are purchasing is made with high-quality materials and workmanship.
It also ensures that the company will stand behind their product and fix any problems or defects that may occur.
When considering investing in an anti-gravity yoga hammock, be sure to look for a product with a good warranty so you can feel confident that you’re making a sound investment.
How To Use Aerial Yoga Hammocks For Backpain
Hanging from your hips, let gravity release pressure from your spine through traction. This will help to strengthen and balance the muscles that support your spine.u003cbru003eu003cbru003eAdditionally, moving along the backside of your body can help improve your posture. Grip strength and proper alignment can be improved through functional strength training which includes pulling motions.u003cbru003eu003cbru003eLast, aerial hammocks help to open the hips and improve flexibility. This is a great way to elongate the spine and increase the range of motion in the joints.u003cbru003eu003cbru003eAerial Yoga Hammocks have many benefits that can be seen from back pain relief to posture correction. With so many advantages, it’s hard not to want one for your own personal use.
How To Hang Aerial Yoga Hammocks
u003cstrongu003eHow to Install Aerial Yoga Hammocku003c/strongu003e: This is usually a very easy process. We have a post all about aerial yoga rigging as it is very similar to u003ca href=u0022https://polemodel.com/how-to-hang-a-lyra-hoop-2/u0022u003ehanging a lyra hoopu003c/au003e. But, depending on how you choose to hang your hammock, you may need a ceiling mount or aerial yoga stand.u003cbru003eu003cbru003eMost aerial hammocks come with a carabiner, and some even have a daisy chain sewn into the fabric so that you can quickly and easily attach it to a sturdy tree branch or beam. Aerial yoga hammock installation requires a carabiner, if your kit does not come with one, you will need to buy one!
Can Pregnant Women Do Use Aerial Hammocks?
There are no definitive studies on the matter, but it is generally recommended that pregnant women avoid any activity that involves potential risks of falling or abdominal trauma. Aerial yoga can involve these risks, so it is probably best to avoid it during pregnancy.u003cbru003eu003cbru003eu003cstrongu003eYou should consult with your health practitioner, of course. u003c/strongu003eYou may find that it is considered safe to use in the first trimester, but as your pregnancy progresses it could pose a significant risk. u003cbru003eu003cbru003eIt will all depend on your current skill and fitness level, too.
We love the YogaBody swing set as an overall purchase for any level of fitness and skill. However, if you are on a budget, a good option is the Yoga Swing Pro. And, finally, if you know you are going to be using your hammock on the go or outdoors, the portable rig would suit you best – although you will be paying more.
For more quality content like this, be sure to check out the Pole Model Youtube Channel!
See you there 🙂