Want to take pole dance classes in Sacramento, CA? We’ve got you covered! And why you might want to check one of them out.
With the growing popularity of pole dancing and pole fitness as a means of keeping in shape and losing weight, many women are looking for a studio to join. This post will share some of the best studios and why you might want to check them out.
There are many excellent pole fitness places in SAC, so it can be hard to choose where’s right for your needs—that’s what our list is here for, though!
What Makes A Good Pole Dancing Class?
A good pole dancing class is a combination of many things;
- The instructors – how patient they are and how well they explain and demonstrate.
- Attendees – this will be your mini-community, and if the vibe is off, you will not want to go back with the community.
- Location – how easily accessible it is. Is there parking nearby or a subway?
- Cost – of course, pole dance classes are a luxury, so it isn’t about finding the lowest price, but instead the best class in your range and budget.
- Atmosphere/Vibe – the overall atmosphere and vibe, what have reviewers said about it?
These are some of the things we have used to determine our top choices.
When trying to find the best pole dance classes in Sac, consider what your individual needs are – do you need a particular style or method of teaching? Are there any requirements for attendees such as age, gender, etc.? If you have accessibility issues, does the studio offer options for this?
Once you’ve considered these questions, look at each studio and social profile and platform to see what people are saying (good and bad!). If you need to contact the studio with your questions, do not hesitate.
You should also inquire about taster sessions or introductory offers, as many studios offer them. Also, if they have any rules or requirements (i.e., do you need to wear a facemask, what payments they accept, etc.)
The Best Pole Dance Classes In Sacramento, CA (2021)
Epic Pole Fitness
Epic Pole Fitness is one of the best when it comes to teaching pole dance, and their name says it all! They welcome an excellent mix of clients from teens to seniors of various ages and body types. Everyone is welcome, whether you are a beginner (Level 1) or a seasoned dancer (Level 3, Open Pole, Exotic Conditioning)!
Epic Pole Fitness pride itself on being a source of pole dance fitness that does not feel like a boot camp! That’s why they call it “the fun fitness”!
At Epic Pole Fitness, you will find a very eclectic group of students and participants who are encouraging and supportive. The instructors and the facility is second to none. One visit and you will agree!
They also offer private lessons and private events, which are scheduled outside posted class times. Also, Epic Pole Fitness sponsors its local events! So those into pole dancing competitions have avenues to demonstrate their mastery of this athletic art.
Due to current occupancy restrictions, there is limited space available for each class; therefore, reservations and booking of classes are made through their website.
One class is suitable for 1 hour, and due to limited class sizes, sales are final and non-refundable. All booking is made online before arrival, schedule, pricing, and booking portal is on their website.
Reviewers have shown appreciation for the upbeat, positive, and supportive environment, outstanding, patient, and flexible instructors, and most of all, provide a safe, inclusive space for all!
The Elkhorn Plaza Shopping Center at 5445 Diablo Dr, Sacramento, CA, United States
|Level 1||$15 per class|
|Level 1 Choreography||$15 per class|
|Level 2||$15 per class|
|Level 2 Choreography||$15 per class|
|Level 3||$15 per class|
|Exotic Conditioning||$15 per class|
|Open Pole (Non-Instructed Class)||$15 per class|
RockIt Pole Fitness
RockIt Pole Fitness is the perfect environment for women who aren’t meant to be tamed! RockIt prides itself in building friendships and bringing everyone together in a comfortable, fun workout environment.
RockIt offers group pole classes; however, for those too shy to start with group lessons or those who prefer and learn better one-on-one, they offer affordable private lessons. Private lessons are also ideal for those with specific goals or learning things that aren’t regularly taught in group classes.
RockIt has Intro to Pole, which is recommended for beginners to start their pole journey! A variety of pole classes are also offered: Lyrical Pole, Intermediate Pole, Exotic Techniques, Climbs and Inverts, Tricks and Spins, Open Gym, Floor Work, and Assisted Pole Practice.
Reviewers have especially noted the wide range of pole dance classes RockIt offer and the friendly, encouraging instructors that make everyone feel right at home.
1625 Main St Ste 1003 Oakley, CA
|(Group Class) New Student Promo||$39 for three classes|
|(Group Class) 1 Class||$20 per class|
|(Group Class) 5 Classes||$89|
|One 50 minutes Private Lesson||$75|
|Three 50 minutes Private Lesson||$191 (save 15%)|
|Pole Party (1.5 hours)||$300 base price (6 guests)$35 per person – Additional guests can be added in advance (more than one week before party date)$45 per person – Additional guests can be added closer (a week prior up until the party date)$65 per half hour – Additional time can be added|
Pricing is subject to change at any time without notice. All class passes have an expiration date of 30 days from the date of purchase.
Elevated Fitness has been in business since 2008 and has made some significant changes. In August 2020, they started offering and teaching classes via Zoom for students to learn from home.
Elevated Fitness offers pole dancing classes for everyone wanting to start their pole journey. The classes range from Pole Fit Level 1, Pole Fit Level 2, Pole Fit Level 3, Hand Balance & Floor Work, and Stretch Class. Each class is different from another, and each class caters to dancers of every level, from beginner to the most advanced.
All students must reserve a spot in class 10 days before the start date since classes are closed for booking at 11 pm the night before the start date.
Reviewers praise the whole experience of the pole dancing classes via Zoom. The instructor, notably Nathalie is the in-demand extraordinary pole instructor who is very encouraging and enthusiastic about wanting her students to learn, improve, have fun, and thrive.
Yuba City, CA, United States, California
|Class via Zoom online||$10 per hour (Pay online at the time of Booking)|
|Personal Training via Zoom online||$25 per hour (Pay by Venmo, PayPal, or Square invoice)|
Vibe Aerial Arts & Dance
Vibe Aerial Arts & Dance offers classes online as well as in the studio. Advance registration is required for all their classes; for walk-in inquiries, it is best to contact them for more information. Vibe Aerial Arts and Dance is a studio that works to create a positive environment so that students can cultivate their artistic passions and creativity.
The classes are designed around three (3) main concepts: One, build a strong foundation through technique. Two, explore movement through dance, and Three, provide performance opportunities. They also offer annual student showcases, dance company performances and support local and regional competitions.
Reviewers love the welcoming and supportive environment. They find the people and space so inviting. The owner, Laura is very hands-on; they describe her as highly knowledgeable and can break down the moves into parts to help understand how the body needs to move to get it right without straining the muscles or causing injuries.
4021 California Ave #3, Carmichael CA 95608
|(Group Class) Drop-In Class||$20|
|(Group Class) 5 Class Pass||$75|
|(Group Class) Monthly Membership||$100|
|In-Person Private Class||$50 per hour for 1 or 3 for $135|
|Semi-Private Class||$35 per person for 1 hour with a maximum of 3 participants|
|Zoom Private Class||$30 per hour for 1 or 3 for $75|
*Please note all 3 packs of the private lessons must be scheduled at the time of purchase
Vertical Fitness Studio
Vertical Fitness Studio, LLC offers the experience of a pole fitness program that will never bore you instead makes you feel sexy and confident!
Vertical Fitness offers exotic dancing classes, pole dancing classes, lap, and chair dancing lessons (group/private), private pole dancing lessons, pole dancing parties, Bachelorette parties, Birthday Parties, and Girl’s Night Out parties, and Aerial Hoop/Lyra instruction.
Whatever your skill level, from beginner to advanced, there is a class for you!
Reviewers love the attention and patience paid by instructors to each student, especially those who aren’t the best dancers in the class group.
107 S Harding Blvd Ste E Roseville, CA 95678
|Daily Drop-In Rate||$20 per class (1 hour)|
|Limited Monthly Membership||$79.95 (12 Classes)|
|Unlimited Monthly Membership||$119.95|
|10 Class Pole/Aerial Pass Contract||$150|
They offer new student trial packages (one per lifetime) of 30 days for $30 (not including Aerial Hoop) and 30 days for $40 (including Aerial Hoop).
For the first time and returning students are also permitted the Starter Package (one time); this Deluxe includes all the following: 1 class per day for 30 days, 1 private lesson with the owner, 35% off the first pair of Pole shoes, and 1 guest pass to bring a friend one time during the 30 day trial, all for $65.
So there you have it, the best pole dance classes in Sacramento! Now get your pole fitness attire together and head over to your new pole class to meet your new pole family and work on that hot smokin’ pole body! Oh, and don’t forget your pole grip!!
Made Your Choice? Don’t Forget Your Pole Class Essentials…
HUEGLO Protective Knee Pads for Dancers,Volleyball Knee Pad for Girls,Soft Sponge Knee Pads for Avoid Floor Burns & Bruising,1Pair,Medium
- 【High Quality Material】The soft knee pads are made of high-quality and comfortable elastic fabrics, with ultra-cushion foam, will help you to kneel in comfort in any other surface such as cement, brick or hard earth and the soft.
- 【Ergonomic Design】Compared to others knee pads, There is a foldable line on the knee pads, which means it will stay in place to protect your knees when you bend your knee.
- 【Better Protection for Knees】Expanded polyethylene (EPE) reduces pain during a collision and provides the softest protection for your knees. Cut off the butterfly shape to provide the best freedom for your sport.
- 【5 Sizes Available】We have 5 sizes for all ages. Please measure your size before buying. Please note: ①Keep your legs vertical and don’t bend your knees; ②Find the center of the knee; ③Measure the thigh circumference 4 inches (10cm) above the center of the knee; ④Find the corresponding size on the Sizing Chart. S: 12"-13" (Fit for kids)/ M: 13"-15" / L: 15"-17" / XL: 17"-20"/ XXL: 20-23".
- 【Product Guarantee】Customer satisfaction is our optimum concern. Your business with us comes with our no-risk, no-question, asked Money Back Guarantee, and Top-Rated Customer Service.
iTac22 Pole Dance Fitness Grip - Extra Strength 45 Grams - Better Grip Aid for Pole Dancing, Aerial Silks & Aerial Hoop - Dry Hands and Ultimate Grip - Waterproof Beeswax Formula
- Highly recommended for all pole dancers
- iTac2 – The Choice of Champions
- iTAC2 Level 4 is now (Extra Strength)
- Better control and accuracy
Mighty Grip Pole Dance Gloves Hot Pink (Small)
- Prevents injuries caused by sweaty bare hands slipping off the pole.
- Adds layer of protection between your hands and the dance pole to protect your skin from calluses.
- Helps grip the pole allowing you to do more advanced dance moves without slipping.
- Great for beginners who are trying to build their strength.
- Absorbs sweat which causes slipping on the dance pole.
Mighty Grip Black Pole Dancing Ankle Protectors with Tack Strips for Gripping The Pole (X-Large)
- Prevents injuries caused by slipping off the pole.
- Adds layer of protection between your lower legs and dance pole to minimize bruising on your skin.
- Helps grip the pole for more advanced moves.
- Great for beginners who are trying to build their strength.
- Absorbs sweat which causes slipping on the dance pole.